A G E N D A
FOR THE REGULAR MEETING
LAFAYETTE PUBLIC TRUST FINANCING AUTHORITY
April 9, 2019
200 WEST SECOND STREET
LAFAYETTE, LOUISIANA 70501
1. Trustee Roll Call; Certification of Quorum.
2. Adoption of Minutes of the LPTFA’s Budget Meeting and Annual Meeting held on February 12, 2019.
3. Consideration by the Trustees of a Resolution to acquire certain real property belonging to DE & FK, LLC, and located at 319 Monroe Street and 122 S. Buchanan Street, Lafayette, LA 70501.
4. Consideration by the Trustees of a Resolution with respect to the sale of property owned by the LPTFA at 408 Garfield Street, Lafayette, Louisiana (the former Greyhound Bus Terminal Parking Lot) to Festival Internationale de Louisiane, Inc.
5. Consideration by the Trustees of a Resolution to enter into a Cooperative Endeavor Agreement (“CEA”) with the State of Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development (“LA-DOTD”) to lease the property owned by LA-DOTD located at the corner of Cypress Street and West Second Street formerly known as the Coburns Property.
6. Consideration by the Trustees of Resolution with respect to the formation of an LLC to develop, manage and lease the Coburns Property.
7. Chairman’s Report/Project Updates